Thursday, April 19, 2007

CW Heresy


Just in case you thought I spent my time pondering the Deep Things....you didn't? Oh. OK. Never mind...I am committing CW music heresy by saying I am sick of superstar Kenny Chesney. Most of his songs are either Fun in the Sun on the Beach or Nostalgia For My Lost Youth. Ok, I got it. Zzzzzzzz. He's getting on my nerves. No wonder Renee Zellwegger divorced him for fraud.

And while I'm at it, no more Lonestar, either. Please. That voice is like fingernails on a blackboard.

To make matters worse, the otherwise droolworthy and talented Tim McGraw has crossed the line into simpering sentimentality --even for CW and even for Tim!-- with his new song about "1-2-3 my new set of wings", or some such babyfood. C'mon, Tim. Let's see a little musical muscle again.


Like Lee Ryder (grrrrrrr) and The Lost Trailers' "Why Me?". That's a video I could watch a cupla times in a row...and have.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...