Monday, March 03, 2008

My Solution

to the world's fuel crisis.

Get these two men together and harness the energy.



See, despite my disclaimer, I do care about the planet.

Cold fusion? Who needs cold fusion?

Plus, the Argument from Design now punches above its weight
and we have Two Arguments from Design, which, when
their antitheticals are sublated, will produce the
Argument from Awe.*




Which, to my addled brain, carries a lot of weight, punched or not.
And I am still on my first cup of coffee.

*Funny how sexual energy produces theological babbling in me.
As some of my partners and playmates have, to their chagrin, discovered!
Ah, well, sex & religion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow i dont know but i like it , Reminds me of the times when i make love to my partner and great love maker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...