Monday, June 23, 2008

Eine Kleine Tanz Musik


Like most curmudgeonly types, I have a hidden ....ok, only I think it's hidden....streak of sentimentality, something I normally abhor. It's what Jung called the shadow, "the you you'd never wish to be, but are".

So here is a video that provokes my sentimental shadow. It made me smile and even brought a bit of moisture to my eyes. Sometimes human beings can be wonderful.

Part of its charm for me is that it reminds me a bit of a man I am getting to know, who, I am told on good authority, is as good a dancer as I am, but whose sheer joy in living only increases mine.

Where The Hell is Matt?

(Scroll down to where it says "view in higher quality" and click there.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The miracle of Goggle.
Found your blog, liked the video, am interested in the shadow.
Can shadow be positive?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tnx.

Anonymous said...

Dancing with Shadows.

Awesome! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...