Tuesday, November 04, 2008

So

Cringe-making. Her especially.


I forced myself to tune into President One's speech and just caught enough to make me turn it off. The part where he stares into the sky before the adoring crowds and tell us that "what makes America great is that we can change." Thanks so much for thy condescending mercy unto us. Even in his praise, the turning of the knife is not far off.

You can bet I will not be catching his speeches much. Like I said, I think I'll spend more time on sex and religion and let the politics slide.

And meanwhile, maybe the Republicans, having taken a well-deserved whopping, can take their heads out of their asses and turn into a party worth paying attention to some day.

__________________________________________________

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...