Friday, December 18, 2009

On the other hand

I have drafted a longish unconnected set of curmudgeonly observations on how men walk and talk, on some puzzling and/or unfortunate aspects of Black culture these days, on the nature of gay vs. LGBT identity, on the current unfortunate president of our unfortunate Republic, on how a spiritual guru can turn into yet another bitter queen.

These gems of insight you will be spared. At least for now, and all at once.

Despite yet another bit of auto-related bad luck, I have had some very very nice times with Himself and I am far more aware of how lucky and blessed I am to know him than of how irritated I can be at the world.

________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but we tune in to ex cathedra precisely for unconnected sets of curmudgeonly observations!

OreamnosAmericanus said...

nice to know. i'll try to be more bad tempered in future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...