Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oink


Until this afternoon, I was the only local person I knew who got Swine Flu. But I ran into a friend from the gym today who was just getting over it himself after two weeks, and he told me about four other guys who'd had it. He had to go ER and one of the other guys was in the hospital. So I was not alone.

I guess I picked up H1N1 at the gym, as Himself had asserted ("that filthy germ-factory"). And although the last two weeks have not been fun, it could have been a lot worse.

____________

2 comments:

BunBun4life said...

YEAH MAN I got swine flu last year in Sweden, of all things, I swear I thought I was gonna die, my breathing was so difficult and finally the shit I was coughing up was almost BLACK. It was horrible and took weeks to get over. But some people around here in their 20's got it and it didn't even phase their daily routine. I heard them cough a couple of times and that was it. I was in bed for 7 days, only getting up to drink water, coca-cola (for some sugar) and eat like 2 bites of sandwich meat or something. AWFUL!

OreamnosAmericanus said...

Well, judging from your profile picture, you've recovered very nicely :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...