Friday, February 26, 2010

Back atcha

One of the annoying hypocrisies of our feminist age is that while men and women are supposed to be equal, women can hit men, destroy their property, pour drinks in their laps, verbally abuse them, etc. and men are not supposed to retaliate. How equal is that?

Here's a policeman in Rumania who was sent to discuss possible child abuse charges against a female teacher. You think she helped her case?



Good for him: a role model for male-female equality.

HT to Dr. Helen.


_________________________________

1 comment:

Leah said...

Very satisfying watching that. Btw I grew up with two brothers. I was taught that I want to be treated like a lady I better behave like one.
Had I hit them all bets were off and I'd pay the price of being beaten up by my much stronger brothers.
Made sense to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...