Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday afternoon

I worked with a couple this morning who clearly love each other but who consistently wind up hurting each other, even when they try not to. It was rough to be there.

My neighborhood. Is it any wonder I'm the way I am?


Uploading to the data storage place is reallllly slow. Could take a week at this rate. But they say that is not unusual. Slow response til then, I guess.

Upcoming weekend in honor of The Genocide, I mean, Columbus Day. Would have been a good couple days to go out of town. Motivation is hard to come by. It's also Fleet Week, with all those beautiful jets flying low and loud (!) over us, annoying the hell out of so many of the hippies.



Time feels very slow moving, shapeless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...