Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2500

Since I started this blog in late 2006, I have posted 2500 times. (Sounds like a confession.) When I began it, I wondered if I would be able to keep at it for very long. Now it's five years later.

Since Blogger began keeping stats on the site just over two and a half years ago, Ex Cathedra has has over 144,000 hits. And my monthly peak in December 2011, over 12K, was the highest ever. What that means I have no idea, since a target composed of 2500 postings is pretty easy to hit.

I doubt very much that I have had anything genuinely creative to say. One of the purposes of this site is for me to blow off the steam that most of my friends, liberals, don't want to hear. (I can't really blame them; I don't want to hear their liberal stuff, either.) Most of my ideas about politics, sex and religion have remained stable for the last five years or so, except that they are probably more irascible. My combination of identity, interests and opinions --a happily man-loving man of right wing attitudes--is not too common, though. So, even if unsavory, I might be thought of as unusual.



1 comment:

CouldBeSayeed said...

"I might be thought of as unusual."
Interesting use of passive voice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...