Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Tomorrow is Candlemas. Which means Christmas was 40 days ago. And Friday is St Blaise, he who blesses throats.

Religious, not spiritual. Spiritual is boring.

If you combine extraverted feeling with a combination 1w2 on the Enneagram, I probably hate you.

Started watching Twin Peaks on Netflix. Surprised at how much I enjoy it. It was the take-off and homage episode of Psych, Dual Spires,  that got me interested.


It still occasionally crosses my mind how deaf I am to the vast ancient almost universal music of male desire for the female. And when I see men entranced by it to their own detriment, I am stunned. I don't get it. At all.

Hey, it's February! Black History Month!

A billboard campaign somewhere by a group against White Privilege says "It's easy not to see racism...if you're white." And of course I think, "It's easy to to see racism everywhere...if you're black...or fill in the blank. Bullshit. How to avoid taking responsibility for your own crap by constantly blaming someone else.

All dominant groups have privilege. Otherwise what's the point of being a dominant group? The whole "privilege" game is a fraud.

I need to get out more.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...