Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Google is Muslim?

I was playing with online translators and combining that interest with my campaign of insulting Islam in honor of the First Amendment.

On Babelfish, I wrote this English sentence:

The God of Islam does not exist,
and Muhammed was not a real prophet.


When I took the Arabic translation

فان الله والاسلام لا وجود محمد لم يكن النبى صلى الله عليه وسلم الحقيقية.


and fed it into the Google translator, I got this:

The God and Islam do not exist,
and Muhammad prophet, peace be upon him.


I rechecked. Although Google accurately translated my English sentence into Arabic --Babelfish came out with something very similar-- when I fed the Arabic sentence into Google, out came the above Mohammedan honorific.

Even the software is a dhimmi.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...