Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday morning in early summer

Up early.

Another beautiful cool sunny morning. God, that blue in the sky is so...blue.

Got a date with Mr B this afternoon, now that he's back from his annual Get The Hell Outta Dodge vacation. That, as always, will be a pleasure.

He's an Enneagram Seven, dedicated to enjoying life. Which he does very well. My weekly dinner last night is with a Two and a One. Someone dedicated to Caretaking and someone dedicated to Righteousness. Last night they both added their personal chemistry to make for a tiring evening. I'm  looking forward to the chemistry of enjoyment today.

--





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should ask B if you can go along next year. You really seemed to be more pessimistic when he was gone. You could spend some time with the man you are close to in the setting of the great cities of Europe- provided you don't look too hard and notice all the garbage. And just think, you would have the opportunity to blog about the decay of Europe first hand! Unless you are persona non grata in the European Union? :)

-Sean

OreamnosAmericanus said...

Well, truth is, no one makes me laugh like he does, so it doesn't surprise me if I'm even darker then.

But the separation makes the reconnection even better :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, seperation and reunion. I seem to recall reading about a guy traveling and his lover having a rough time whilst he was gone, except it was called The Odyssey, and the lovers were Odysseus and Penelope, not B and Ex, and there was a Quentin Tarantino calibre bloodbath before the reunion sex. I shudder to think what you would be like after twenty years of no B. :)

Look Mom and Dad, I referenced something from that World Literature class I had to take! Looks like you didn't waste your money after all!

-Sean

OreamnosAmericanus said...

"I shudder to think what you would be like after twenty years of no B."

Pretty funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...