Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Unconditional surrender

Dick Cheney 'Pained' by Public Flap, Sides With Daughter Liz:

The conservative daughter expresses her opinion politely and separates love and agreement. The lesbian daughter basically shoots back, Agree with me or you're out.

Typical LGBT tolerance and inclusivity.

Eventually, all the issues become non-negotiable and personal.

The progressive manta, The personal is political, reveals the dark totalitarian heart of "liberation and equality." There is no private life; the State owns all.

Reminds me of a spat back in my AIDS non-profit days. The lesbians were worked up because we were using polystyrofoam cups and destroying the earth. Their leader, in a moment of conspiratorial eye-rolling, said to me, You know how they get. From "I disagree" to "You Have No Right To Live" in a nanosecond.

Amen, sister.



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...