Friday, June 20, 2014

Bad boyz






Dreamy Mugshot of Convicted Felon Goes Viral - NBC News.com:

A powerful element in female sexuality: attraction to the dangerous male.

How many times do we read of women falling for men in prison, even rapists on death row?

What women say they want, what they actually think they want and what they really want/need may very well be three different things.

I pity straight men sometimes, having to deal with all that drama.


BTW, in case we forget Trayvon and his bros, here's a list of the latest antics of the Trayvons (aka One of Obama's Sons) of the world. An ongoing set of events that make me not give a shit about what happened to Trayvon Martin.


'via Blog this'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The combination of dark/tanned skin and bright blue eyes is an alluring combination, but this guy still sends me "Danger" signals, not "Sexy" signals.

I don't understand the female attraction to dangerous men. The only "dangerous" men I've had a thing for were fictional characters, Chris Meloni's character on OZ and Ragnar on Vikings, and that may have been a product of me knowing they were fantasies: a psychopath and a marauding Viking would not be high on my list of potential mates in real life.

On a completely separate note: some idle research into the origin of the word "husband" traces it back to "husbondi," the Old Norse word for "master of the house." It was used to both refer to the spouse of a woman and the master of a housecarl.

The housecarl connection interests me, because the housecarls were free servants (not slaves) who were manservants and body guards to wealthier men. A man who willingly accepts lower rank and responsibility to another man in exchange for living quarters and pay.

The revelation that "husband" has been used to refer to a man in sexual male-female and platonic male-male relationships intrigues me. Could this be the answer to the gay relationship naming problem? "Husband and huscarl"? It doesn't roll off the tongue, I know, but the fact that the two words have been historically linked is too much to ignore, in my book.

-Sean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...