Friday, June 27, 2014

For my straight bros

Had lunch with a female friend who is also a counselor. We talked about the real differences between men and women and the gap between what people say they want and what they actually want.

She contacted me today to report the outcome of a session with a woman who wanted to whip her husband into shape and get him to toe her line. After having the woman describe how she wanted things to turn out, my friend then asked

"And if you succeed, would you still want to have sex with him?"

After thinking for a while, she said, "Oh, God, no!"

My friend wrote me, "My work is done here."



For shockingly unsentimental discussions of male-female difference, wander through here for a while.  Nature will not be mocked forever.



---


2 comments:

Leah said...

A counselor with common sense who is willing taking advice. And a client who listened! Well maybe for 5 minutes, she might rather have the emasculated male than have sex in the long run.

OreamnosAmericanus said...

Good point. Some people want power more than sex.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...