Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Affirmative re-action

The Liberal Narrative of White/Male oppression requires, eventually, the destruction of White Males.

And when, in a foolish fit of non-discriminatory affirmative action, you admit your enemies into your institutions, they will repay you with appreciation...
“To address white power, is to look evil in the eye and to challenge everything this country has stood for in the last 250 years.”
With thanks for that stirring insight, to Chandra Prescod-Weinstein, postdoctoral fellow at MIT.



----

3 comments:

-A said...

I do not understand what the mullatoess is saying here. Is she actually trying to take an objective view of the subject of White Power(TM) or is she saying that the subject in and of itself is evil and is in direct opposition to American culture and past cultures in and of themselves? Or is she in the middle? Or is she just rambling. I do not know anymore because shockingly, black people are becoming less and less polarized. That, I do not know if you calling the quote gratitude is facetious or not. Maybe I should read her paper.

-A

OreamnosAmericanus said...

Facetious.


I would, of course, love to drop her off someplace where there was no White Power and see how long she lasted.





-A said...

Ah, I feel more comfortable knowing that things are as they have always been. That could be what is killing our race. South Africa is lacking White Power(TM) these days. The rolling black outs prove it. I doubt this creamy mochachica would last long in the dark. Among the dark. Where there is no White Power(TM) to keep the white lights on. I think I need to stop saying White Power(TM). It is kind of like when a word like bosom just kind of sticks in your head. I the bosom of the cleavage of your brain lobes.

-A

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...